At last!!!!

Finally i woke up in my room, in my city (the medium one), i am in my living room, in my pijama, in my internet. Finally i woke up in a place where i do not have to think that in some time i have to move to another. After almost 2 months this is the first weekend of such brain calm.

Finally i've managed to settle down and realize i was missing this, and realized that tis was what was messing with my head. Settle down dinamic boy, sit down electric boy.

Truly Enjoy

Peshay featuring Kym Mazelle - Truly


Bom dia

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

isso é que é serviço!
temos mesmo de falar, masta.

Abraços d´ASSIMETRIA DO PERFEITO

NEM TUDO É TEMPO

Sal disse...

Gosto muito do teu quarto novo. Está brutal! É... ficou assim mais ou menos como tu. :)

MysterOn disse...

Bom dia!

Peshay?? A ouvires isso logo de manhã não Settllaar the brain não, ai não não!!!

Anónimo disse...

,muito bom dia :) ***