Contradictory Wishes

(Censorship still works around here ehehe)

Meanwhile without nothing to do, i stared at the keyboard and found some interesting things, that he offers. (Ok not that interesting, nevertheless they are kind of cool) In fact, one of those things reunites two wishes i do have for 2009. The way i see them they are absolutely incompatible, the way i wished i guess they woludn't be...

(Post in progress... I'll just leave the two wishes documented)

Fotografia by Vitugo


I usually don't make a lot of plans and resolutions for the next year to come. I just let things go, during the year and dependind on the circumstances then i take some actions to face those circumstances and to change them if they are against what i feel is better for me. To be honest i do not make plans at all! At least, in the long term! Or i didn't used to as i'm becoming older and i have to start to think more "long termly", i think i have started to do that in some situations. I don't discuss how long is the long term, for me i think it's much shorter than for most of the people. Fact is that my long term is becoming longer.

There are some issues that extend my long term even more. Those wicked heart business, that make me wonder about how will my life be in some time from now, regarding those business, and i must say that the perspective i had about it, wich was kind of relaxed, is rapidly changing. Not that i am affraid of getting "Old, ugly, and ALONE... And unconscious!", just that i really think i would suit very well to a woman. For reasons i've already talked about, but i will sinthetize quickly here.

I am kind of a distant person regarding feelings, i guess i know why, nevertheless i am not a ice block. I just like to keep all my warmness to the people i think deserve it. Absolutely focused on them, i don't like to fakely warm other people and then, for those who really deserve it i get cold because i've spent the warm before. That's the way i think, am and i won't change much regardingthis issue. That's who i am.

So, i would like to start thinking more "We(ly)" that "I(ly)". And by WE i do not think about anyone or anything in particular, despite having some persons for who i do feel things and things i would like to have really close to complement my existence. I am positioned in a point of changes, the right time to make choices, or better the last opportunity to make choices. Either focused on a career or focused on a career and love or plain love.

So this December, will be passed thinking about this issues, so i start 2009 with pre-thought ideas about what i do want for me, myself and i! If it is with someone rather than something the better.

The € wish is just to fool people around. Because that will never move me in anyway, at least in the present and hopefully in the future. Nevertheless to acomplish most of the other wishes it realy must be present.

0 comentários: